Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED)

Class 1 and/or Class 2 Licence

Use this form to apply for a Class 1 and/or Class 2 licence under NSW security legislation. Do not use this form for the mutual recognition of an Interstate or New Zealand licence, go here for more information.

To complete the application you must:

  • be an Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident or provide evidence of a visa that entitles you to work in Australia (other than a student or working holiday visa);
  • hold a NSW Driver Licence or a Photo Card or Customer Number issued by Service NSW;
  • ensure all documentation submitted with your application that displays your name, is written and spelt in exactly the same way. If not, provide acceptable evidence of a change of name.

  • ISO/IEC 27001
    ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information system management

    Government Technology Platforms (GTP) is certified for its implementation of these standards.

    Learn about ISO 27001 standards
    Security Licensing & Enforcement Directorate (SLED)