This application form can only be completed by an individual running a business (with or without a business name). If you are applying on behalf of a company, you must complete an Application by a Corporation for a Master Licence.
To complete the application you must:
- hold Australian Work Rights;
- ensure all documentation submitted with your application that displays your name, is written and spelt in exactly the same way. If not, provide acceptable evidence of a change of name;
- provide a current ABN number in your name. (ABNs issued to a Trust cannot be accepted);
- disclose ALL Close Associates as defined in section 5 of the Security Industry Act 1997 by completing a Close Associate Nomination Form for EACH and EVERY Close Associate; and
- obtain and maintain public liability insurance cover of at least $10,000,000 if you intend to provide persons to carry on security activities involving the use of firearms, dogs or horses.