This update service can be used to change address and contact details on the following licences:

Roads & Maritime Services

  • Aquatic Licence
  • Boat Driver Licence
  • RMS Certificate of Competency
  • Private Mooring Licence
  • Vessel Registration
  • Vessel Survey

Department of Primary Industries

  • Recreational Fishing Fee

Liquor and Gaming NSW

  • Competency Card

NSW Fair Trading

  • Contractor Licence
  • Qualified Supervisor Certificate
  • Tradesperson Certificate

NSW Police Force

  • Operator Security Licence

SafeWork NSW

  • General Construction Induction Training Card
  • High Risk Work

1. To proceed, your email or mobile will need to be on record.
2. This service is for individuals only.